Archive | March 29, 2012
March 29, 2012
Empower4u is looking for all contributing writers with a larger than life passion about personal finance. The launch of empowertheconsumer.com will be the site for contributing writers to showcase articles, investigative pieces, books, guides and educational tools, etc. on personal finance matters. The site will not be a blogger platform site, as this site will be dynamic unique web property for readers, contributors, advertisers, partners, and any entity or person as the personal finance resource…..
ARE YOU A WRITER OR AUTHOR WITH MINIMAL EXPERIENCE OR ESTABLISHED? NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL, SEND AN E-MAIL WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR A WRITING PARTNERSHIP WITH EMPOWERTHECONSUMER.COM. CONTRIBUTE IN THE SUCCESS OF THE SITE, AND COMPENSATION WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE…MY E-MAIL IS DONNYWISE@EMPOWER4U.COM….
ALL EXPERIENCED WRITERS MAKING COMPENSATION REQUESTS OUTSIDE NORMAL WEBSITE REVENUE GENERATION AS PAYMENT MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS IN RELATION TO EMPOWER4U including entities and partnerships with external organizations or individuals. WE WANT TO SHOW OUR LEGITIMACY FOR THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY IN MUTUAL CONFIDENTIALITY……
The following information is detailed for contributing writers looking to expand career in writing. Contributing writers do not have flexibility in the creativity, impact, success, and revenue sharing with many sites. Empowertheconsumer.com will provide the opportunity for writer involvement of choice. The following information is detailed, but the information will provide detailed insight into Empower4u and empowertheconsumer.com. The information will assist in the decision to inquire about a possible opportunity.
CONTACT FORM AT THE BOTTOM IS FOR CONTRIBUTING WRITER INQUIRIES…..
Are you interested in the freedom to explore your Personal Finance writing passion? Empower4u is my company, and Empower4u will become a more national name over the next few months. Empower4u is multi-dynamic organization that focuses on bringing the consumer to the center of the financial world. The financial world must have a consumer centric model, and Empower4u gives the consumer access to everything financial. The first phase of this process is the launch of empowertheconsumer.com.
This site will be a resource for consumers to have to news, resources, literacy, advocacy, and multimedia content on all things personal finance, and the site will assist in employment issues to insure unemployed have the resources to return to the job market including recognizing discrimination due to a employment gap or unemployment. I am looking for all types of writers with passion for personal finance, passion to impact and interact with your readership, and open minds to bring suggestions or changes to make the sites successful in generating readership and income with equal importance on the value of the site to the consumer. The site is to begin a change in our nation’s discussion and attitude on personal financial literacy.
What will make this site a destination for consumers, destination for contribution, and destination for advertisers/partners? The empowertheconsumer.com will be dynamic and unique in the following ways.
1) The partner company and developer of the of all the Empower4u web properties is one of the top software developing companies in the United States. The creation, design, testing, implementation, and promotion is under one organization. That is unique in the marketplace. The site will be very dynamic and flexible in the use of site. I can give more information on the company if you contact about an opportunity.
2) The site will be anchored with a publishing arm to provide access to books and materials on personal finance. My personal finance book is called Super Parenting: Million Dollar Children by 18. I have excerpts on donny-wise.com and thewiseme.com under Writing Portfolio. I will provide access via a password to access this content upon first contact about a writing opportunity.
3) Consumers will have a resource available through the website to find free assistance in problem resolution issues with banks or employment or unemployment issues in discrimination or assistance to return to the workforce. Our site will provide investigation journalism services to work with these consumers to resolve these matters. The consumer gives us rights to publish the story. We will utilize partnerships with non-profits to assist in these matters. National Employment Law Program has been very helpful in assisting in discrimination cases against the unemployed.
4) The launch of the site will be coordinated with a huge press release and news conference to introduce Empower4u’s launch of empowertheconsumer.com. The news conference will get media coverage due to three or more factors…..
- Empower4u is the first Net Zero Dollar start up in America. No credit or no investor dollars were needed to start this organization. How is that possible? It is possible and it involves bringing something of value to the table in addition to make profits. We will announce at the news conference the Net Zero Dollar start up concept, and introduce two silent partners in providing talent and resources for the company to sustain itself. The two partners will capture media attention.
- The press conference will be a joint conference with non-profits, partnerships, contributing writers, and my author friend who is supporting the publishing piece.
- The conference will introduce the introduction in digital of Super Parenting: Million Dollar Children by 18.
The previous aforementioned factors will contribute to the initial success and launch of the website. The information is the maximum disclosure that can be provided publicly at this time. The initial e-mail contact about a writing opportunity provides more disclosure, and the progress of consideration will determine the disclosure into the business.
On April 12, A strategy meeting will be held with all involved parties in the first phase. The web property will lose priority in implementation without all units in place for the site to be a success. This is an outreach to anyone looking a dynamic opportunity in creating content, resources, information, etc. to enhance the personal finance literacy of consumers. This impact is high to the consumers in bringing independence and higher quality of life in managing the personal finance devil and becoming proactive in these matters. I want to present potential writers in this meeting. A writing opportunity will look something of this nature…
1) Contributing writers will have an individual page to promote, communicate, and market your personal brand of writing or contribution to empowertheconsumer.com. We would require all personal finance writing content would be with our site with a minimum contribution of articles or assignments per month. These requirements are to allow freedom of writing with other organizations with no restrictions outside personal finance content.
2) Our organization are open to content writers, investigative journal, copywriters, authors, etc. You have an idea for content or material on the website. We are open to all ideas.
3) The resources of my web developer includes our umbrella under the media group under his ownership. The group has a presence in San Fransico, Chicago, New York, and three other large cities with 1000 employees. We will have the promotion in the press, social media, and traffic drivers to the site that advertisers will be drawn to the site. My financial earnings will come from my current writings with national media organizations and the release of my books. This will allow a wide berth for a writer to earn income, and access to suggest platform or content changes to enhance the site. That contribution will be compensated. The site is a painting partially complete. The writers will finish the painting.
4) The opportunity is being a part of a team that is implementing a successful business venture but providing a free services and resources to assist consumers in the improvement of the quality of life. Empower4u is much more that the launch of one media site. Our inception as a Net Zero Dollar Start Up is only a sample of the difference in this organization. The full implementation of Empower4u will have the potential to make high positive impact in the entire society. Being part of something so dynamic, and it is bigger than everyone involved.
All interested writers. please contact use via e-mail provided in the contact information or complete the contact form all listed below…
Phone Inquiries: 202-642-2195
CONTRIBUTING WRITERS USE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW :
March 29, 2012
Both parties are in full representation at the Supreme Court in protest over the Supreme Court’s deciding the legality of the mandate. Where are the people, the outcry, and the passion when the Debt Crisis is at the forefront of issues. It is crickets…Silence states the priority of ideology and leadership. Wage war on the healthcare reform bill, but debt is access to cash and power. We should avoid a crisispoint over the debt topic. Healthcare reform will impact the American society, but the Debt Crisis will do more than have an impact. Our world has gone mad….
March 29, 2012
Justices poised to strike down entire healthcare law
By David G. Savage
11:20 AM CDT, March 28, 2012
Reporting from Washington
Picking up where they left off Tuesday, the conservatives said they thought a decision striking down the law’s controversial individual mandate to purchase health insurance means the whole statute should fall with it.
The court’s conservatives sounded as though they had determined for themselves that the 2,700-page measure must be declared unconstitutional.
“One way or another, Congress will have to revisit it in toto,” said Justice Antonin Scalia.
Agreeing, Justice Anthony Kennedy said it would be an “extreme proposition” to allow the various insurance regulations to stand after the mandate was struck down.
Meanwhile, the court’s liberal justices argued for restraint. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said the court should do a “salvage job,” not undertake a “wrecking operation.” But she looked to be out-voted.
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. said they shared the view of Scalia and Kennedy that the law should stand or fall in total. Along with Justice Clarence Thomas, they would have a majority to strike down the entire statute as unconstitutional.
An Obama administration lawyer, urging caution, said it would be “extraordinary” for the court to throw out the entire law. About 2.5 million young people under age 26 are on their parents’ insurance now because of the new law. If it were struck down entirely, “2.5 million of them would be thrown off the insurance rolls,” said Edwin Kneedler.
The administration indicated it was prepared to accept a ruling that some of the insurance reforms should fall if the mandate were struck down. For example, insurers would not be required to sell coverage to people with preexisting conditions. But Kneedler, a deputy solicitor general, said the court should go no further.
But the court’s conservatives said the law was passed as a package and must fall as a package.
The justices are scheduled to meet Wednesday afternoon to debate the law’s Medicaid expansion.
Original source: Justices poised to strike down entire healthcare law
Copyright © 2012, Los Angeles Times
- Day Three: Supreme Court Justices Poised To Strike Down Entire Healthcare Law (brandtstandard.com)
- Justices Poised to Throw Entire Obamacare Law into Scrap Heap of History (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Justices Split on Severability Question (myfoxphoenix.com)
- In Plain English: Is half a loaf better than no loaf? (scotusblog.com)
March 29, 2012
Mark Rubio endorses Romney and the endorsement made breaking news on the Drudge Report and Fox News. The Drudge Report sent announcements leading up to the Mark Rubio endorsement. The first term Florida Senator is a rising Republican icon, and and his endorsement came under speculation of Romney choosing Rubio as the VP Running mate. Mark Rubio’s endorsement of Romney holds as much credibility as Kim Kardashian endorsement of a Sunday School class for me to attend. Rubio gives an outstanding endorsement and is denying consideration of the becoming the possible VP nominee. Mark Rubio did not have any political intent in his endorsement, and the endorsement was out of careful consideration of all the candidates. Why did Rubio wait until after the Florida primary to endorse Romney? The endorsement is useless at this point unless political advantage was to be had in this Mark Rubio announcement.
The following article is from Fox News on the Rubio endorsement…I will follow up the previous commentary in a follow up article for publication: Rubio’s rising star exposes sad state of politics in America….
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., endorsed Mitt Romney for president Wednesday night on Fox News’ “Hannity,” saying Romney offers “a very clear alternative” to President Obama’s vision for the future of the country.
Rubio, a young, first-termer who has been discussed as a possible vice presidential candidate, criticized talk of a fight for the Republican nomination on the convention floor, a possibility that is keeping alive the campaigns of Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich.
Romney has “earned this nomination,” Rubio said, though he again shot down questions about whether he would accept any offers of a spot on the ticket.
“I don’t believe I’m going to be asked to be the vice presidential nominee,” he said, adding it’s not something he wants.
The endorsement comes after another big-name in Florida politics, former Gov. Jeb Bush, threw his support behind Romney, and former President George H.W. Bush is expected to officially endorse Romney on Thursday.
Romney has a comfortable lead in the delegate count, though Santorum has been able to pick up wins in several recent state contests, including Louisiana on Saturday.
- Rubio endorses Romney (tampabay.com)
- Rubio endorses Romney, saying he’s ‘earned’ it – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Game over: Marco Rubio endorses Mitt Romney (twitchy.com)
- Rubio endorses Romney (teapartywit.com)
- TRENDING: Rubio endorses Romney, argues GOP should ‘come together’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Rubio endorses Romney, says GOP primary should end (local10.com)