America’s unemployment problem is a blight on the nation’s economy. The truth of the matter is economies like Germany with a 5.7% and South Korea 3.7% unemployment rate, and America’s rate of 8.3%. The politicians compare America’s march forward is to a future European socialist state, but countries of Northern Europe are not looking to America as the land of opportunity. Germany has an economy strong in exports with a low tax rate as a conservatives of this country preach about on a daily basis. The European Socialist Superstate is not so alive and well in Germany. The reality is America has a deep problem with the unemployment, and Europe has zero to do with the American unemployment issue.
What are the solutions to the unemployment issue? The issue can be sorted by the follow analysis:
- The plight of the unemployed in American society.
- The restoration of long-term unemployed to the mainstream economy.
- The restoration of the American economy to be a job creator nation once again.
- The examination of external issues including the financial system and debt crisis on the impact of unemployment.
- The change of the American education system.
These are the starting points to examine real change to the current state of unemployment in America. When the politicians point to Europe as America’s destiny. Remember 5.7% unemployment in Germany. Europe is not our problem…It is our own..
Discussion will be continued in future articles throughout the upcoming week….Please visit donny-wise.com or thewiseme.com for additional information on the unemployment crisis.
Continue reading on Examiner.com America’s unemployment crisis and the solutions – National Unemployment | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/unemployment-in-national/america-s-unemployment-crisis-and-the-solutions#ixzz1qDOpsWUc
- Mitt Romney: Unemployment and the Very Poor (donny-wise.com)
- How GOP candidates get Europe wrong (cbsnews.com)
- Unemployment and Politics (donny-wise.com)
- Profiteering in America at the expense of the unemployed (donny-wise.com)
- A remedy for long-term unemployed after Fed official warning (donny-wise.com)
- Unemployment falls sharply in US, rises in Europe (seattlepi.com)
- Digital skills shortage leaves EU youth a step behind (msnbc.msn.com)
- A Random Walk Through the Data Minefields (ritholtz.com)
- A Guide To The Horrible Youth Unemployment Mess In Europe (businessinsider.com)
- Unemployment falls sharply in US, rises in Europe (mysanantonio.com)