Economics in the modern world play a role in the paradigm shifts of political beliefs and tolerance as a globe and as a people. Everything was a dribble of reality in the rise of Adolph Hitler. It was a little exposure at a time to the reality of the regime under Hitler. Hitler used the Spanish Civil War in 1936 to test his aggressive policies as detailed in Mien Kampf.
Germany was host of the 1936 olympics, and the display to the world was successful of economically strong and full restoration of the New Germany. Hitler put his best foot forward for the world, but showing his true intent in the destruction against the civil population in the Spanish Civil War. We all know the rest of the horror of the following years under the Hitler regime.
Do we as a people become so weak in our modern time that anyone promising peace and security is accepted so easily? Germany did with Hitler. In lieu of collapse, would we as a people submit to such a leader again? For humanity’s sake, I hope not…
- Hitler Who? by Fayemarie Anderson (yes, that one) Carter (twocanview.com)
- FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE PEOPLE ….Hitler – Obama >; Are we going down the same path that Germany did? (nwgeorgiateaparty.wordpress.com)
- Hitler’s Wind Farm (twodifferentgirls.com)
- “Modern” Turkey: Where using Hitler to promote a men’s shampoo is considered “edgy” (cifwatch.com)
- The abandoned Hollywood bunker built for Hitler [Modern Ruins] (io9.com)
- What If You Were Hitler’s Child?! (wadingnewsblotter.wordpress.com)
- Adolf Hitler (socyberty.com)
- Adolf Hitler’s Supposed Los Angeles Home To Be Demolished (manolith.com)